Mushroom stuffing. (4 small portions)
4 x mushrooms chopped finely
1 x toasted piece of bread (great for using up stale bread)
1 x tsp of:
I used a hand pulled mixer, you can use a food processor or just a fork.
- Pop mushrooms and bread in and mix until fine breadcrumbs.
- Add in all other ingredients and mix
- Pop in a splash of boiling water
- I’m going to bake mine in the oven for 20 minutes on high.
- Use a variety of herbs or mushrooms
- Pop in some chorizo
- Stuff a large flat mushroom with the mix
Have a great weekend!
Love Sooz x