Incase you haven’t been introduced, this is our Calico domestic shorthair Holly.
She is a 12 year old house cat, who has twice daily walks on her harness and lead – this was learned from growing up with a german shepherd, and she is very good at taking us where she wants to go.
- Cat milk
- A warm bed
- Soft fluffy glitter balld
- Her toy rhino who was bought when she was a kitten
- Her family
- Other cats
- Cold weather
- If you don’t share your food
- Being alone
- Doing what she’s told
- Holly was born behind a freezer on Christmas day 2004
- She knows commands- sit, stay, wait, nicely, say sorry, bed, kisses, up, down, wait by the door etc…
- She has a minor heart murmor
- She will pass her toys back to you
- She has warm cat milk every night before bed
We hope you have a pawsome week!
Love Sooz & Holly x