I want to thank My side of the pole for nominating me for this award! This is the first award post I’ve done!! If you haven’t already checked out her blog, I would, it’s a great blog, especially for mental health and bipolar.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated
them and provide the link to the post you created.
I began my blog as a place I could express myself more. I began a weight-loss journey on Instagram and pictures sometimes don’t speak a thousand words. so I started discoveringsooz. I now blog around once a week and talk about everything from mental health to weight-loss to personal things. I find blogging comes fairly easily to me, I’ve always had a lot to say, but sometimes have struggled to find the right audience. Discoveringsooz is exactly what it says on the tin, I’m 29 and finding my self, my feet and my place in this world.
My advice to new bloggers would be…
- Be honest, but be careful. I’m always fairly honest, sometimes a little too honest!! However its important to respect the people around you and also not write in anger something you will later live to regret.
- Write about your life. Reviews are great. saying you have a blog is great. But not everyone can be a fashion or beauty blogger. Be you, talk about things in your life, which are unique to you. Most importantly connect with people.
Here are the 15 bloggers that I have nominated:
6. Danyo Pang