1. Use the internet to check prices
2. Shop around
3. Check out Value ranges
4. Set yourself a budget
5. Check for voucher codes
6. Don’t get sucked into to buying things you don’t need
7. Make your own – lunches, nakd bars, cereal bars.
8. Set yourself a spending limit per week
9. Write down all of your spending
10. Look for coupons
11. Join Market research websites- Tesco Orchard, bzzagent,etc..
12. Check out the yellow sticker section of supermarkets
13. Use your freezer
14. Be careful, pound shops can make you think you’re getting a great deal, when you’re not.
15. Check out budget beauty. The pound shops, and wilkos have some great beauty products.
16. Buy in bulk, loo rolls or items you’re always going to need are cheaper the more you buy.
17.Check out your local chemist. Ours always has some good products for £1
18. Our local newsagents sells a big pack of border biscuit mishapes for £1.40..always check little shops
19. Use your charity shops, especially for books
20. Cooking bacon and meat offcuts can shave £££’s off your shopping bill
21. Check your receipts on Asda to see if your owed any money from their price promise.
22. If you eat out a lot sign up for a taste card and get bogof on meals, pays for itself in no time
23. Use store cards to collect points and get great offers, superdrug, boots, tesco.
24. Check out mispellings on ebay and Amazon.
25. Read reviews, they can really help when making a big purchase.
26.Look for discount days or groupon vouchers for hair cuts.
27.Check out your local college for beauty treatments.
28. Remember a best before is different to a use by and can still be consumed after that date
29. Use comparison websites for your food shopping.
30. Sometimes, Buy cheap= buy twice and its worth a little extra.
Please add yours into the comments! I’d love to know how you guys save money!
Love Sooz xx